HIPAA and SOC2 Standards
- Implement technical policies and procedures for electronic information systems that maintain electronic protected health information to allow access only to authorized persons or software programs.
- Unique User Identification: Assign a unique name and/or number for identifying and tracking user identity.
- Emergency Access Procedure: Establish (and implement as needed) procedures for obtaining necessary electronic health information during an emergency
- Automatic Logoff: Implement electronic procedures that terminate an electronic session after a predetermined time of inactivity.
- Encryption and Decryption: Implement a mechanism to encrypt and decrypt electronic protected health information.
How Nynja Supports the Standard
- Data in transit is encrypted at the application layer using Advanced Encryption Standard (AES 256).
- Web and application access are protected by verified email address and password.
- Meetings are not listed publicly by Nynja.
- Nynja is built on a microservices architecture to offer a high level of redundancy and availability.
- Meeting hosts and group admins can easily remove attendees or terminate meetings.
- Meetings end automatically with timeouts.